This workshop targets Media Producer with interest in Fashion. It offers photographers the opportunity to build their skills, interact with other participants and peers.
All level photographers are welcomed to attend, and we will have several photographers to assists, advice, coach and support participants with the different methodologies, used as well as Technical uses of the tools.
The Lead (s) Fashion Photographers scheduled for the shoot are:
- Michel Jaumin - recipient of 17 Fashion awards
This Media Portfolio building will take place in September 2019 In PARIS, FRANCE.
The workshop will span three days.
Day one - Mansion shoot,
Day Two - Paris City Shoot
Day three - Early Morning shoot - Main squares such as Place de la Concorde. Photo review and critique in the afternoon.
- We will have three experienced Models and proivde for two looks per model, each day.
- All Makeup and Hair for the selected look.
- Fashion designs and Accessories
- We will provide all styling
- Shoes and Leather accessories
- Jewelry and accents to use
- Indoor outdoor location agreed on upon location and backup location.
- All model, location, and necessary releases, including any permits copies provided. Originals are on file at HDworldmedia.
- We will provide Transportation between shoot locations.
- We cater a meal each day and provide refreshments for the entire photoshoot.
Not included in the shoot;
- Participants will need to bring all their media equipment, computer, batteries, and any accessories for their usage.
COST of the Workshop.
The cost of the three Day shoot is the US $ 2700.00
A deposit of $ 300.00 IS required to hold the spot.
It's refundable in full if canceled 45 days prior,
A 50 % if canceled at least 30 days Prior,
there will be NO refund of the deposit 29 days or less before shooting.
We do offer three installment payment options, off US$ 800.00 * three we will invoice once the deposit is received.
The full amount is due no later than 10 Days before the photoshoot
The deposit is not refundable. Unless a replacement is available or the minimum number of participants is not met for the photo shoot to take place.