A Designer Portfolio building, in an extraordinary setting, that will remarkably enhance a collection. It will take place in Monte Carlo, Monaco, prior, during and post the Formula 1 Grand Prix 2020.
Monaco is an ideal and unique location to feature your designs. The atmosphere and backdrop of the Grand Prox make it a uniquely stunning setting to showcase Designs, creations, accessories, couture and more a backdrop of the Yachts, the supercars, celebrities, the roars of engines and the Mediterranean spring,
The next Grand Prix will take place the 3rd week of May 2020. Our media Production team provides with all available for a successful Photoshoot and film of our customer's collection.
This particular Production will take place over six days all over the Principality and the events taking place. We will focus on staging the set shoot, focusing on the event backdrops. On racing days, both for the trials and the actual race event on a Sunday.
We are also offering the opportunity to feature the surrounding countryside and marvels of Provence, with its magnificent villages such as Grasse and the famous Lavander fields.
As for our other media productions, we will take our customers creations to Monte Carlo with a fully experienced team of Producer, stylist, wardrobe assistant(s) Hair, and Makeup Artists, Lead photographer and filmmaker, second and third camera Photographer, and technical digital team.
An award-winning Fashion Photographer will lead all photoshoots
We accept only the number of participants that will allow for perfect media delivery.
- Our stylist and MUA Managers will schedule preparatory sessions to discuss the following:
- Selected Designs whether Couture or accessories,
- Preferred Backdrops looked
- Looks to style to achieve
- Preferred Model for the design.
- Shoes and Leather accessories
- Jewelry and accents to use
- Indoor outdoor location agreed on upon location and backup location.
- Indoor preferences.
- Sign-off on agreed upon looks, makeups, Model selection/ type
- Unique location and styling for your creations.
- Online viewing without download, to the unedited media, created as early as 48 Hours after the photoshoot. If agreed upon previously, shoot samples can be TXTed pre-shoot to ensure conforming with agreed upon stylist directions. Only minor changes will be accepted.
- All Media selected will be edited and proofed, ready for use.
- All Media will be turned over without exception to the customer with full usage rights.
- All model, location and necessary releases including any permits copies will be provied . Origimals will be kept on file at HDworldmedia.
- The cost of participating is broken down per style and look per location.
- A single look, styled, one location one model with Vista US $ 950.00.
- Multiple looks, same model /same location additional US $ 350.00 Per Look
- Unique Look, Golden Quadrant - Hotel Hermitage, Hotel de Paris Main square, Garibaldi square the US $ 1250.00.
- Multiple Looks Same Model/ same location, additional $ US 475.00
- Pre-race day, Trial track Media_shoots All Looks single or group looks, $US 1900.00 Each
- Race day Media shoots, All Looks single or group models $US 2700.00 Each.
We do require a deposit of $ 300.00 to hold a photoshoot selected spot, as an intent to participate.
This deposit will be held in Escrow with a financial institution and will be used as a down payment once the final costs have been reviewed and accepted, no later than 6 months before the event ( November 2019) or refunded.
The cost can be scheduled and spread over three invoiced payments, 30 % 120 days, Prior, another 40 % 60 days prior, and there will be NO refund after 45 days or less before the event. The balance of 30 % is due to the turnover of media within 30 days of the photoshoot.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com